Each presentation must directly address the criteria outlined in the Call and Criteria for Judging and must include (but are not limited to) the following required drawings:
- Booth Diagram, Plan showing the surrounding booths, Elevations showing context and major elements;
- Large Scale Drawing(s), either orthographic or three dimensional;
- A three dimensional representation in the form of either an axonometric, perspective, or model photographs, one of which should illustrate the character of the project;
- Illustrate graphically, or otherwise, the Swag materials;
- Review the expected costs (fabrication, swag, technology & decoration);
- Incomplete or undocumented entries will be disqualified. All drawings should be presented at a scale appropriate to the design solution and include a graphic scale.
Submissions must be designed on no more than four 20” x 20” digital boards. The names of student or faculty participants, their schools, must NOT appear on the boards.
All boards are required to be uploaded through the ACSA website in Portable Document Format (PDF) or Image (JPEG) Files. Participants should not use text or graphics that cross over from board to board. The names of participants, their schools, or faculty, must NOT appear on any of the submitted material.